They don’t teach money to most of us in school, the good news is that it’s never too late to start.
If you run an organization, and would like to start a financial conversation, we would love to help you.
Every group is unique, and we strive to adapt our content to the people in front of us. Rags to Reasonable is committed to building financial stability in the creative community and will make every effort to fit to organizational budgets. Workshops can be delivered in person or online, they can include handouts and practical materials as well as one-on-one sessions with participants.
We want to deliver the workshop that is most helpful for your group/organization. If you’re interested in more details or booking a workshop email email@example.com
Creative MoneyOur most popular workshop
- Intro to Money for Artists: How to connect to money when you’re a creative perso
- Setting financial goal
- Mapping the cost of your life and figuring out irregular expenses
- How to separate your business and personal life
- How to manage variable income
- The fundamentals of tax: what you need to know as a self-employed person
- What tools can help manage your money
Custom WorkshopYou tell me what you want discussed and I'll build something from stratch
- Your workshop can include discussions about: budgeting, tax, insurance, investments, debt tools, or anything other financial issues you feel would be most valuable to your group
On Tuesday, November 12, 2019 Calgary Arts Development graciously hosted a financial workshop for Calgary artists as part of Financial Wellness Month. This extraordinary workshop, touring across Canada and co-presented by The DTRC and The AFC, featured guest speaker Chris Enns. An opera singer and financial planner, Chris Enns delivered what I thought could never be possible, – an inspiring, passion-filled, and completely relatable presentation on financial planning for artists whose stresses revolve around variable incomes, multiple income streams, and lack of financial know-how. Along with acquiring some very practical tools, the big take away for me was the message of how to connect with money in a healthy and realistic way.
Rags to Reasonable has put on workshops from Vancouver to Halifax, for organizations such as:
For more information contact Chris at: firstname.lastname@example.org