How does financial planning work?
Financial planning is where I dig into your numbers and help you custom-build a plan based on whatever it is you want to do… pay off your debt, buy a house, or actually retire someday.
This is great for certain types of projects/people. It’s based on real numbers and real financial behaviour. If you’re the kind of person that needs some structure, or to ask some big picture planning questions – this is the perfect option for you.
And if you’re looking for some extra accountability, you can add some financial coaching to the end of your plan… to make sure that the plan doesn’t end up on a shelf somewhere gathering dust.
This process happens completely online (usually through Skype, dropbox, and email). You don’t have to live near me to work with me!
Here’s what the financial process might look like:
How much does this cost?
Honestly… it really depends.
If you’re looking for some help building a budget and sticking to it, it’s going to be cheaper than if you want a full breakdown of your retirement options.
The price is largely based on the complexity of the project and the time it will take.
Prices start at:
$500 for an individual
$640 for a couple
This fee is generally paid up front, but I’m open to ‘variable income’ options (ask about this when we chat).
- Includes: 3 one-hour sessions with me and a detailed plan based on your goals and your personal numbers
- Potential Topics Covered: Budgets, Variable Income Planning, Debt Planning, Tax Planning, Risk Management, and Small Business Management
- Price will vary depending on the size and complexity of the project.
Financial CoachingCan be added to your financial plan!
- Adds accountability and real-time help in implementing your financial plan
- Includes regular one-on-one sessions (flexible times, including evenings and weekends)
- Minimum commitment of 6 sessions