They should really teach money in music school….
… well now they don’t have to….
This workbook will help you (or a special music student in your life):
- get excited about mastering your money (seriously)
- control your spending
- figure out how much income you need
- manage lump sums
- master variable income
- start saving (even if you don’t have extra money)
- make a business plan
- think about how to fund their ‘dream career’
- 40 page dynamic PDF workbook (which means you don’t have to print it out)
- exercises and challenges that you can start right now (not ‘some day’)
- worksheets to help you apply your personal numbers to those challenges
What does it cost?
It’s free! (But if you want to pay a couple of bucks you’ll have that option at checkout – no pressure)
Who’s it for?
Any music student who’s feeling overwhelmed by money.
It’s also great for any parent or friend of a music student who is overwhelmed by their career choice. Help your musically gifted love one shun the ‘starving artist’ label and become so much more.